Rental of the Captain Palmer House includes
- Exclusive use of the grounds, including private garden area and waterside wild garden. Outdoor event capacity is 120 people.
- Catering kitchen is available
- The first floor of this 1850s Italianate villa is available for up to 50 people: four interconnecting rooms including parlor, dining room, spacious kitchen area, and exhibit gallery with front stair hall, side entry, and powder room. A dining table, 50 folding chairs, and two six-foot folding tables are available for your convenience. Additional furniture must be supplied by renter.
- The site is available year-round at the discretion of staff so as not to interfere with museum activities. From May 1 through Oct 31, the house is open as a museum to visitors from 12:30 – 5:00 p.m. Hours subject to change.
- For more information, contact the Site Rental Coordinator at email@example.com