Rental of the Captain Palmer House includes
- Exclusive use of the grounds, including private garden area and waterside wild garden
- Catering kitchen
- The first floor of this 1850s Italianate villa is available for up to 50 people: four interconnecting rooms including parlor, dining room, gift-shop area, and exhibit gallery with front stair hall, side entry, and powder room. A dining table, 50 folding chairs, and two six-foot folding tables are available for your convenience. Additional furniture must be supplied.
- Year-round at the discretion of staff so as not to interfere with museum activities. From May 1 through Oct 31, the house is open to visitors. Hours subject to change.
- All events must end by 10:00 pm (Property must be vacated by caterers before 11 pm.)
- Major events: $125 per hour or part thereof, including set-up and clean-up; major events include luncheons, dinners, receptions.
- Brief events: $75 per hour for simple ceremonies, wedding photography, and other approved uses that do not include catering or set-up.